Tuesday 27 March 2012

Positive thinking

27th March 2012

I have determined, from now on, to make the most of my time. I am feeling optimistic and full of energy and I want to use this energy to make some positive changes in my life.

Where the mind goes the body follows.

I know this because I have done it before and I am going to use the same tactics as I did when I went from 35% body fat and 100 kilograms to 69 kilograms before building up to 83 kilograms and 5% body fat over the course of three years. I also went from being a smoker and having no out-of-work pastimes apart from drinking and watching films, to being a runner in the top 3% of the world for my age group and having a happier and healthier family and social life. This was achieved through the power of the mind and a lot of hard work.

This time though I want to see if I can extend this energy outside just the physical and try and apply it to other aspects of my life. I know that by using strong imagery the mind can steer the physical body to great things and that we are all capable of this.

Some people refer to this as Lifeshifting and the journey is sometimes described as entering a new dimension. That probably sounds a bit Californian but forget about what it is called and just think about it as pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

In this blog, I want to describe this journey while including observations about my new life here in Finland and exploring past avenues that receive illumination as a result.

Some blog posts will be simple anecdotes of what I am experiencing in my new surroundings. Others will describe my metaphysical journey based in the physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment